Thursday, April 29, 2010

Thursday Five

It's Thursday Five over at Mannland5.  In order to play, you need to post 5 things that have you made you... happy, giddy, grateful, joyful, gleeful or all of the above!


This week has been a great week!  


1.  Going out to dinner on Blake's company Friday night (he did well on a project, so they told him to take me and go out to a nice dinner, score!)  We went out to one of our favorite places which we had not been to in awhile.  Yum!

2.  Finally watching The Blind Side.  I'm not sure what's happened to us, we used to always go to movies in the theater but more recently we've been ordering them at home.  It was such a great movie, I'm so glad we finally watched it!  Sidenote, I love that Sandra Bullock kept her adoption secret from the press and everyone else for the last few months.  Good for her!

3.  I ordered this hanger for my wedding dress... it will say Jenni <3 Blake.  I'm so excited for those pictures come July 10th!  And, it's something I can keep forever!

 

 

4.  Blake is starting physical therapy today for his knee!  I'm so excited for him; I'm hoping that it will really help him.  I know he will be in pain when he goes but I know it will be worth it! 



5.  We mailed our wedding invitations Tuesday!  WOHOOOO!

7 comments:

  1. I came over from Mannland 5...the hanger is ADORABLE! Congrats on getting the invitations out...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree!! Way to go Sandra!!

    That hanger is super cute!!

    Thanks for playing..:-)

    Happy THursday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That hanger is awesome!! Love it! Wish they had all these fun things out there when I got married.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the hanger. I never saw anything like that! So exciting to mail out your wedding invitations - its always fun to start getting the responses back! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for visiting my blog! Blindside is an awesome movie. I love, love your hanger. Such a cute idea! Congrats on the wedding!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment, I love comments! :)