Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Mailed!

We mailed our wedding invitations!!!  It was so exciting- I walked in with a big box full of invitation and a very nice postal worker took the box from me and said he would get them to where they needed to go.  So, off he went with the box while I waited in line to mail our international invitations.  And, then, that's all!  I walked out empty handed and now it's up to the United States Post Office to get them to where they need to go!








I can't wait to start getting the RSVPs back!!

3 comments:

  1. so exciting! how many people did you guys invite?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was one of my favorite parts of the whole wedding process. Be warned though, several pieces of our wedding stationery were lost in the mail so don't assume they just didn't send back the response cards or a thank you and your guests might not get their invites. That's one of the most frustrating parts of the process!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got mine and they are beautiful!! This is just the beginning of all of the exciting events of the next 2 1/2 months! WOOHOO!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment, I love comments! :)