It's the 4th week of Thursday Five at Mannland5! Just post 5 things that have made you.... happy, giddy, grateful, joyful, gleeful, or all of the above..
1. My wedding shower invitation came Wednesday for the shower my friend Kate is having for me! It looks wonderful, she did a great job! I can't believe it's happening so soon!
2. I bought a new under eye concealer and corrector and I'm loving it!
3. I decided to invite my students to our wedding! (Just the ceremony, not the reception!)
4. Having my first dress fitting!
5. Trying out a new recipe for shrimp and loving it!
What has made you happy this week?!?


Congratulations on your upcoming BIG DAY! Your new follower from Thursday Five!
ReplyDeleteHi New follower over from Thursday 5...exciting wedding stuff!!!
ReplyDeleteI loved planning my wedding. How exciting!
ReplyDelete~Stopping in from Thursday 5.
Thanks for stopping by my page! Too cute that your having your students at your ceremony, they will love that! I can't wait to hear about your dress fitting! I had so much fun!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by! I'm now a new follower. I just got some new concealer and powder and it just makes my day when I do my makeup now. Glad I'm not the only one getting joy out of a good concealer :)
ReplyDelete♥ Mrs. S.
I'm so excited for you!!!! Weddings are so special and it goes by so fast!
ReplyDeleteI'm visiting from Thursdays five!