Monday, April 26, 2010

New Shoes!

I love shoes and bags!  I know this is not an original love for women but I've been working on not buying too many shoes.  We don't have huge closets so I don't have a lot of space for shoes.

But, yesterday, I went to DSW (a HUGE shoe store for those who are unfamiliar) and bought 2 pairs of shoes!  We're getting our engagement pictures taken next Sunday so I went to look for shoes to wear for those.  I found the flip flops online and was able to find them in the store.  And, I happened upon the black and white wedges while I was looking for the silver flip flips and fell in love with them.  They are comfortable and I can easily wear them to school!

Aren't they great?









And, here's the shirt I bought to wear in the pictures.



We have the option to change clothes if we want so I'm also going to bring a purple dress to change into... I may just stick to jeans and this shirt though!

2 comments:

  1. Very cute top! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Sophie is the cutest dog!! I bet she has a ton of personality!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought the silver shoes in black over the weekend! Loving them! Your blog is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment, I love comments! :)