Sunday, April 25, 2010

Getting to Know You Sunday

It's Sunday again so that mean's it's Keely's Getting to Know You blog hop!


The questions..

1. If you could star in any movie genre..what would it be..romance..horror..comedy..suspense or action?
mm, I think my first choice would be a drama but since that's not a choice, I would want it to be a romance.  Not a cheesy one but one that makes everyone feel good!

2. Do you recycle?
Yep!  And, I've changed Blake into a recycler.  He wasn't against it before but they didn't do it where he went to college so he wasn't used to it.  Now, he's trained!  We could probably do more but we recycle- paper, plastic, and glass.

3. Have you ever been to a strip club?
Nope and I'm okay with this!

4. Do you have a nickname?
My real name is Jennifer but I've always been called Jenni unless I was in trouble or my grandmother was talking to me!  Blake calls me Rita (long story!)

5. What's a name you can't stand to be called?
I don't like when people call me Jen who don't know me.  It's not that I don't like the name it's more that I don't like people who assume they know me well enough to call me Jen instead of Jenni.  (That kind of makes me sound like a psycho I think, ha!)

6. What are your Summer staples?
Flip-flops, capris, sunscreen, and sundresses

7. What was the last thing you bought for yourself?
Two pairs of shoes today!  Wohooo!

8. Are you happy with your boob size?
Yep!  

2 comments:

Thanks so much for your comment, I love comments! :)