The questions..
1. Mens chests..hairy or hairless?
Hairless, definitely hairless. I can't stand hairy chests, backs or legs. Ew!
2. How often do you run red lights?
I don't run red lights but I do speed...
3. If you could raid any celebrity's closet..whose would you raid?
Reese Witherspoon's- I love her sense of style! She always looks cute and stylish!
4. Would you rather have more followers/friends on Facebook, Twitter, or your Blog?
I don't really use Twitter but my bog!
5. What makes you feel sexy?
Getting dressed up for an event, being tan, getting a compliment from Blake...
6. I get excited when...........?
I get something in the mail other than bills, take a good picture, buying something I love for the house, when Blake takes the initiative and does chores around the house, calendars, checking things off my list!
7. Are you the "outdoorsy" type or more "indoorsy"?
Indoorsy, I think- I have a brown thumb but I do love being outside, taking Sophie on walks, reading outside in the sun, BBQs, the beach etc. But I'm not one to do any gardening or go on a hike or camp outside.
8. Would you rather have your dream home or a million dollars?
A million dollars to put toward a house and have money left over to invest or go on a vacation!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks so much for your comment, I love comments! :)