Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Wishful Wednesday

Today is Kelsey's Wishful Wednesday at The Seattle Smith's...



'I wish' .... I could afford this Kate Spade bag without putting a dent in my pocketbook!


Of course, if we're wishing, then I also wish I could keep this white purse clean, which would NEVER happen.  It's $365 which considering some bags are in the hundreds and thousands of dollars, this isn't super expensive.  But, it is a lot more than I spend on bags because I love changing my purses every few months.  And, with a wedding and honeymoon coming up, I just can't justify it! 

4 comments:

  1. That handbag is just perfect for spring -- get it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Kate Spade collection. Everything she does is so classic and gorgeous! Cheers! www.justafewofemilysfavoritethings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want that bag soooo badly, what a perfect choice. Love that we have the same quote on our header Jenni!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment, I love comments! :)