Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Wishful Wednesday



This is a new blog I found and I really like it! Each Wednesday she gives you a question and you have to answer it. 

This week's question:

'I wish' .... I could win the lottery REAL soon, and I would hope to** ... find a job as a part-time teacher until I had my own children.  Then, I would like to be a stay at home mom! 

**The real question is would you :  1.) quit your job/career or 2.) continue working

Part time positions for teachers in this county are really hard to find.  But, I've also thought about the idea of opening my own early childhood center; I don't know if I have enough patience to be a nursery school teacher but I think I could be a good director :)  Of course, that wouldn't be a part-time position.


Maybe, I would be a daycare provider for my teacher friends (We have a young staff we will probably have a baby boom in the next 1-3 years!)  We often joke that my friend Kate will come and pick up all the teacher's babies/children at school in the morning, watch them and then drop them off at the end of the day.  Maybe I could do that.   Of course, that would be a lot of work too. 

Hmmm.  Maybe I could invest in photography classes/lessons/equipment and start my own photography business!  Yes, I think that is what I would do!


I would also:
1. Pay off all my student loan debt (I hate debt!)
2. Visit Hawaii and Australia
3.  Pay off our mortgage
4. Hire a personal trainer



*Blake says I'm not thinking big enough for winning the lottery but this is good for now! :)   What would you do?




3 comments:

  1. I would love to just be a SAHM once I have children too. I had lunch with a good friend who is also a teacher and just got married last August and she was saying that she would love to just watch fellow co-workers kids when she has her own! Good day care is hard to find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's start a daycare/pre-school and take lots of pics for the parents to buy! What do you think?!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment, I love comments! :)