Monday, March 15, 2010

Not me Monday!

 

I did not research ways to control my dog's barking while outside this weekend.  She does not bark obnoxiously when our neighbors are going in and out of their house. 

 I did not have Chick-fil-a for lunch on Saturday because Blake and I were at the mall and we LOVE their chicken nuggets.  Nope, we're too health conscious for that!  And, I did not skip the gym on Saturday and spend the majority of my afternoon catching up on my DVR and being lazy after eating fast food!


I did not sleep until 10:45 on Sunday morning.  My body thought it was 9:45 but still- almost our whole morning was gone!  This of course made it impossible for me to fall alseep on Sunday night!

I did not read Kelly's PSA about backing up pictures, think about how we needed to do that and then turn off my computer and read instead.  Nope, whenever I hear reminders like that, I always get right on top of it!

1 comment:

  1. Love your Not Me post and your cute blog! Your dog is precious! I would never consider a collar like that for my dog, oversleep, or eat chicken nuggets like that either! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment, I love comments! :)