Sunday, March 14, 2010

Getting to know you!

I decided to give Keely's "Getting to Know You" a whirl...

1. What's your favorite Easter candy?
Brachs Jelly Beans- they remind me of when I was little.  They are hard to find now, all the stores have the fancy flavors.  I like those but not as much as the classic flavors!

(Google Images)

 
2. Who do you think is cleaner..men or women?
Women, by far.  Well, at least in this house!

3. Which do you prefer..wordy blog posts or ones with pictures?
Pictures!

4. Were you popular in highschool?
I wasn't in the cliche "in group" but in a class with only 99 girls, I had a wonderful group of friends! 

5. What's your bra size?
Is it weird that I'm not actually sure?  I think I should really go for a bra fitting, I've been meaning to for the last couple of months now.

6. How many states have you lived in?
1

7. What's one blog you read every day?
I can't say that I read any blog EVERY day but I do like my friend Kate's!

8. Peanut butter or Nutella?
Nutella! But I do like candy with peanut butter in it!

1 comment:

  1. When I was younger I would always pick out the red orange or pink jelly beans and leave the others... then my mom stopped buying them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment, I love comments! :)