Monday, March 22, 2010

Two for Tuesday: Two Things I Couldn't Live Without

The Undomestic Mama is hosting her weekly blog carnival, Two for Tuesday!  This week is two things you couldn't live without!  I'm keeping it to things and not people!

1. I'm embarrassed to say this but my iphone. In August when I switched over, I was hesitant to get one because I wasn't sure that I would use it enough to make it worth it. HA. I'm completely addicted. I love being able to sync my email contacts with my phone contacts so if I need a mailing address when I'm out, I have it and I don't need to go home with the card to figure out the address. I do realize I could enter all the information in a non-smart phone but that's so much more work. I love being able email, check Facebook, check news, and have my calendar with me AT ALL times. I use google calendar and I have mine synced with Blake's. I'm still working with him on entering events in and checking it regularly so I don't get voicemails such as, "Hey, where are you....? I guess I should check the calendar. Hmm. I'll go do that now."  I do LOVE calendars and I have a hard time understanding people who don't share a similar love for them!



2. This was a toss up between my camera (my point-and-shoot) and my lapop. As you probably know, I just bought a SLR camera which I LOVE. But, I still love my little Canon Powershot 800. I love the convenience of being able to constantly have it in my purse ready for anything!



However, since I can only choose one thing, I have to go with my laptop. After all, the device above has a camera on it. Blake and I each have a laptop and we are both on them TOO much. In fact, sometimes I get frustrated because we will both be sitting on the couch, with the TV on and on our computers. But that's a post for a different time.


I can't imagine my life without a computer and internet. I do a lot of shopping online, browsing wedding ideas, school work for my classroom, organizing digital pictures, recently editing pictures, not to mention emailing, Facebook and blogging!

12 comments:

  1. i totally agree with you - it was so easy for my first pick - but so difficult for the second one! i couldn't live without my laptop or my camera (even if it is a point and shoot!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also picked my camera, which happens to be a Canon Powershot. I am a huge fan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got to love technology.! Seriously is some great stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want an I-phone or Blackberry! My "free" phone just doesn't cut it anymore! Great picks, love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great choices! My camera is a must! I love taking pictures and looking back on them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am with you! My iPhone was my number one too! I love technology! Thanks for sharing and Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't imagine life without my camera or my laptop!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I cant imagine life without a laptop either! ive had them since 9th grade and im now a 3rd year college student!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great picks! Can you imagine life without a phone, or even the cell phone of 5 years ago?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment, I love comments! :)