I splurged and with some of my tax refund money I bought myself a new camera bag. I'm the worst, I hate waiting for things I want. I take after my mom, we both hate waiting for things. And, yes, my birthday is only a few weeks ago but that would mean waiting 3 MORE WEEKS for something to carry my wonderful camera around in.
And, I absolutely love it. I love that it doesn't scream camera bag. I love that it's big enough to for me to throw my wallet, keys and cell phone in and go! My mom thinks it looks like something out of the 60s but I love how fun it is!
(The manuals and the book I got specifically for the camera also fit in along with my wallet, keys and cell phone. Yay.)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks so much for your comment, I love comments! :)