Thursday, February 25, 2010

You Capture: Shapes

Photobucket


This week's assignment was shapes.  I tried to find shapes in my everyday life. 
 
Hmmm, a huge time sucker for me.  It's amazing how much I could get done around here if I didn't have these inviting squares beckoning to me several times a day.  Anyone else have that problem?!
 


These K-cups totally changed my life.  I no longer have to decide what I'm going to feel like drinking each morning for the next few months.  Instead, I can change flavors each morning if I feel like it.  Ahhhh...
 

Once you have "real popped" popcorn instead of microwavable popcorn again, you will never go back.  It is totally worth the extra few minutes to stand there and turn the handle.  I promise.



I love cookbooks.  I wish I could say that I used them often.  Generally, I find recipes using the squares pictured above.  But I do love myself a good cookbook.


A little bit of spring while the dirty, melting snow is outside.



For more shapes, check out I Should Be Folding Laundry


2 comments:

  1. That looks like a fun popcorn popper! I think I might be interested in trying that. I loved looking at your cookbooks too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pictures! There is something so much better about real popcorn with a little butter and salt that microwave popcorn cannot touch. Cookbooks? My kitchen is overflowing with them. And sunflowers... I am so ready for spring. What a beautiful reminder that it is right around the corner!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment, I love comments! :)