Saturday, February 6, 2010

Snowed in

After the December snow storm, I thought we were done with our big storm for a few years, we don't usually get a lot of snow in the DC area.  Boy, was I wrong!   

This is how it started when I got home from work yesterday afteroon (they let schools out 2 and a half hours early in anticpation of the storm).  Around 2:00...


Around 5:00 last night...


Then, this morning!




Here's Blake in the backyard, we had to shovel some tunnels for Sophie to be able to manuever the backyard!



Here's the driveway after shoveling twice last night and then after a little over an hour this morning- we are exhausted!  Not even halfway done and the snow is still coming!



This is a picture from last night, but this is how we are recovering from shoveling for Sophie in the backyard and part of the driveway. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment, I love comments! :)