Friday, February 5, 2010

Favorite makeup products

It's favorite hair and make-up products and beauty tips over at Kelly's Korner's!
Show Us Your Life with Kelly's Korner

I am by no means a hair or make-up expert, I would have to give my sister that title.  She has introduced me to a lot of different products. 

1.  Clinique's Moisture Surge.  I got this in one of their free sample packs and I've never used another moisturizer- It's amazing!  You can put it on before or after your make-up, it's light but works through the day and it's extremely light! 
 

2. For eyes... Urban Decay Primer.  You put this on before you put any eye shadow and it helps make the eye shadow last and helps keep it looking bright.  I'm forever having the problem with my make-up fading and by the end of the day it looks as though I'm not wearing any.  This has helped me with that problem!

3.  Bare Minerals Clear Radiance- I love this!  It's very natural and gives your cheeks a nice glow!
4. Bobbi Brown Eye Liner Brush- I don't wear eye liner often, but when I do, this has made my life much easier!  I've had a hard time putting eye liner on straight with a pencil.  Then, I tried this brush with the Bobbi Brown eye liner gel and it's worked like a charm!













5. Perfume- L'eau d'issey by Issey Miyake. I bought this in Italy a few summers ago with my sister and I'm still in love with it and wearing it every day.  I don't like changing my fragrance- I like the comfort of the same smell.  It's light enough to wear every day but I can wear it out and still feel great about it!


2 comments:

  1. Looks like we share a looove for Bare Minerals! LOL
    Have a Happy Friday and A great Weekend
    Summer :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you got me started on Clear Radiance, and I love it! Happy snowy weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment, I love comments! :)