Thursday, February 4, 2010

Simple Pleasures

Kelly at Kelly's Korner wrote about simple pleasures a couple of days ago.  Even though I'm a little late, I figure better late than never!

A few of my simple pleasures...
  • One of my students coming up to me randomly and giving me a hug, just because
  • An "I love you" text message or email with nothing else in the message
  • When all of the socks match after pairing them up from the dryer
  • Sophie's unconditional love and happiness when I walk in
  • Getting a card via snail mail
  • Naps!
  • Fires in the fireplace
  • Snow days
  • Hot chocolate with a candy cane in it to make it minty
  • Tulips
  • Coming home to a meal made in the crock-pot
  • Lazy Sundays
  • Comments on my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment, I love comments! :)