This weekend was a pretty productive one.
Then, on Saturday we tried out a new gym. Well, it was our second time trying it out because we weren't so impressed the first time. They called Friday night and asked us to try it again. This time we got a tour (like we were supposed the first time), worked out and the manager bought us lunch at their cafe. And, we joined! It is a fairly expensive gym but is 3-4 minutes from our house so we have NO excuse to not to go. We're hoping it helps us lose weight for the wedding and gets us into better physical shape overall.
Saturday afternoon was a pretty relaxed afternoon; we got back from working out and I did some laundry (exciting I know) and I took a nap. Then we went out to dinner, we were going to go to Bugaboo for dinner (Blake had a coupon) but the wait was too long so we ended up at Chee Burger Chee Burger. Yummm, but I refrained from getting a milkshake- soooo hard!
Then, we went over to our friends Caroline and Derek's house for a game night. They are expecting their first baby in March so we got to see their nursery, very exciting!
Then today, I got my first free personalized training session. It was actually supposed to be a fit test to see where I am fitness wise but there was a mix-up so I got a free personalized training session, wohoo. MAN, I am exhausted but in a good way. After working out I did my grocery shopping, made chili for lunch at school tomorrow, cleaned the guest room with Blake and watched the late playoff game at Kate and Kurt's. Oh, and did my report cards.
Wow, what an exhausting weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks so much for your comment, I love comments! :)