This is my first Not me! Monday post. I've loved reading other people's posts and reading their honesty!
This weekend when Blake and I went out to dinner we did not forget our gift certificate at home and decide to be frugal and get Subway for dinner and go back home!
While cleaning off Sophie's dirty paws in the bathtub I did not decide that cleaning the guest bathroom would be too much to do on my 3 day weekend and shut the door instead, nope, not me!
We did not ask Kate and Kurt if we could have a playdate with their dog Macey because our Sophie was a maniac on Saturday and had more energy than we could handle, nope, not us!
I did not sleep in on Sunday until 10:30 and then stay in bed until 11:30 reading and talking with Blake while enjoying an exhausted puppy (see above), nope, not me!
I have not refused to do any and all school work this weekend; wanting to instead live in a fantasy world that center examples are complete as are report cards, nope, not me!
I have not taken 2 days off from working out in a row, especially after being on such a good roll and losing some weight, that would just be depressing!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks so much for your comment, I love comments! :)