Sunday, January 17, 2010

Exciting new project?

I haven't been online much over the last few days; I wish I could say it was because I was busy working hard on a home project or being really productive cleaning or organizing.  But alas, no, I've just been lazy during this 3 day weekend.  Can I say how much I LOVE 3 day weekends?  It's a wonderful feeling that I do not have work tomorrow!  Wohoo.

Tonight though I was catching up on reading blogs and came across the idea of Project 365.  Basically, you take a picture a day and document your life by one picture a day.  Now, it seems as though they are launching a digital Project Life/Project 365 book where I could do it all online and then buy it at the end of the year.  They haven't released all of the details.  I'm toying with the idea of embarking on this project, especially since I'm trying to get into photography and my photography class starts next week. 

But, I do tend to get very excited about things and then fizzle out.  It's definitely something I'm going to be thinking about over the next couple of weeks- my first book may just have a few weeks skipped from it!

Here's where I found out information:
http://beckyhiggins.com/projectlife/
http://beckyhiggins.com/blog/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment, I love comments! :)