Sunday, January 10, 2010

Swimming and Sleepy on Sunday

It looks like I was right... Sophie has been sleeping all day today.  She is still exhausted from her playdate last night with Macey!  It's been nice, I hope that's not a horrible thing for me to say!  We were able to go grocery shopping together, cleaned the basement, watched football, took a nap on the couch together (naps are one of my favorite things about weekends!) and made dinner (spaghetti and meatballs) all with a non-hyper puppy! 




This is where she stayed pretty much the whole day toay!

I went swimming again today; I'm really excited to be getting back to it. I used to swim competitively for our summer swim team for years.  I also life guarded, taught swim lessons and did winter swimming.  However, I stopped when I went to college so it's been about 10 years since I've really swam laps.  I decided that it would be a good way for me to get some exercise and joined our city pool for 25 visits.  It's so relaxing and I feel really good that I've worked out twice this weekend!  My only wish is that it wasn't such a song and dance after.  I forgot how much stuff you have to take in your pool bag in the winter.  And, I forgot how many naked woman just walk around locker rooms!  I am just not that comfortable with my body to walk around naked!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment, I love comments! :)