Monday, January 11, 2010

Meal Plan Mondays

We were pretty good about our meals last week except we did go out for wing night on Tuesday, 40 cent wings! 

I'm planning 4 meals this week, we're going to go out to dinner Wednesday or Thursday because we have a coupon from restaurant.com which is going to expire soon!  Monday is going to be another crock-pot meal because I love coming home on Mondays with dinner made.  I have a staff meeting Monday so I'll be late home anyway.

Sunday- Spaghetti and meatballs with garlic bread

Monday- Beef Stroganoff in the crock-pot (I'm combining a couple of recipes and I don't like mushrooms so I'm not using those and I'm using cream of celrey instead of cream of mushroom soup, so it could be an utter disaster, who knows!)

Tuesday- Taco Bowls with ground turkey and black beans (This is a Rachel Ray recipe.  It is a mini-taco salad except the bottom is tortilla chips, then you put a layer of shredded cheddar cheese, the taco meat, black beans and then top it off with whatever taco toppings you like.  We do sour cream, lettuce, tomotoes, taco sauce and salsa.  We also use spicy blue tortilla chips)

Wednesday- Sausage and Peppers

Thursday- Out to dinner



Find more meal ideas at orgjunkie.com

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comment, I love comments! :)