Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Snow Day 3

Hmmm. Do you think I should be worried that we have such large icicles hanging along our house?



 

While the icicles have been forming, melting, and re-forming I've been very busy inside now that the shoveling is finished and the roads are cleared.  It's really a good thing that I've had 3 snow days to get everything I needed done before Christmas.  And to think I had thought I was in pretty good shape.  HA. 

In the last 3 days I have:
  1. Baked 3 batches of cookies (and eaten too many, yikes!)
  2. Caught up on endless loads of laundry
  3. Vacuumed the house
  4. Cleaned 2 bathrooms
  5. Wiped snow off Sophie countless times
  6. Wrapped all the Christmas presents
  7. Put away all the laundry
  8. Cleaned the kitchen (except mopping the floor)
  9. Many, many last minute errands which take twice as long since there's so much traffic!
  10. Spent a ridiculous amount of time online researching SLR cameras without coming to any conclusions
  11. Started a blog :)
  12. Organized one of our guest rooms which is now a storage room while the basement is being finished
  13. Downloaded a trial version of Photoshop Elements and started experimenting with it

Still left to do:
  1. Mop the kitchen floor
  2. Clean the guest bedroom
  3. Finish buying items for my in-laws "beer basket."
  4. Dust the family room

EW.  I definitely don't feel motivated to do ANY of those things, except maybe the shopping but I just got home a little while ago from errands.  Yes, that will have to wait.  I think I will catch up on some DVR and maybe take a nap...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment, I love comments! :)