Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Holiday Decor & You Capture

So, we are in the middle of our second snow day and they have already closed schools for tomorrow; my winter break has officially begun! 

As I've had A LOT of time on my hands recently, I've had the opportunity to read lots of different blogs and see what great ideas there are.  I've very recently started getting into photography although I've always had an appreciation for it.  With all of my browsing, I came across this blog.  The author has a fun carnival called You Capture. This week's assignment (or rather last weeks is Holiday Decor).  Without further ado, a few pictures of my Holiday decorations...



Brand new monogrammed stockings hung by the chimney with care...



One of my favorite little snowmen



A new purchase this year- if you stop believing, Santa stops coming!



The reason for the season...



I love this awkward Santa!


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. you have some great decorations! i love your awkward Santa - he's nifty! and the snowman is really beautiful!

    my pictures are posted, too. feel free to come on over and visit anytime :O).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment, I love comments! :)