Monday, February 27, 2012

Tot Swap

Last Thursday, Blake and I went to a huge consignment sale called Tot Swap.  It's in an old, empty Giant building; the amount of space the sale takes up is incredible.  They had everything from used strollers, pack-n-plays, swings, high chairs to games, clothes and outdoor play equipment. 

We got some really good deals- still spent a lot of money but nothing compared to what would have been if we had bought them new! 

Here are some of the things we got... 

  Fisher Price Laugh and Learn Table

Baby Bjorn Active Carrier

Baby Einstein DVDs


Peek a Blocks

Tonka Cars

Alphabet Pal



If you live in the DC area, I would highly recommend going to one of their sales!  We're certainly planning on going again in the Fall!


1 comment:

  1. Boo, they're all in Maryland! I know they have them in VA sometimes and I never go...I need to start, kid stuff adds up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment, I love comments! :)