Thursday, February 16, 2012

22 Weeks!


Size of the baby...  10.5-11.8 inches and 12.7-20.8 ounces according to the bump.com!  That weight range seems awfully big to me!  She is a the size of a papaya!


Total weight gain/weight loss...  Haven't gotten on the scale since my last appointment two weeks ago, my guess would be about 10 pounds though. 

Maternity Clothes....  Definitely yes on maternity bottoms unless I'm wearing sweats around the house and most of my tops are yes too.  My normal tops aren't long enough anymore. 

Gender... A sweet baby girl!

Stretch Marks... None yet, keeping my fingers crossed!  I read now is the time they start showing, yuck!

Movement...  Yep!  I can feel her moving when I have my hand on my belly but as soon as Blake puts his on to feel her move, she stops!   I'm excited to have him to able to feel her move soon!

Sleep... Okay, I'm sleeping for about four hours at a time and then I have to get up to go to the bathroom.  I hear it only gets worse, I guess it's nature's way of attempting to prepare you. 

Symptoms... Just a smaller bladder!

Cravings/Aversions...  Still loving fruit!  And, I really want a turkey sandwich!  I know the chances of getting listeria are very small but why risk it?!?

What I miss...  Turkey sandwiches. I'm not even a big sandwich eater but I've really wanted one this past week!

Best Moment of the Week... Having my little kiddos come up and whisper hi to "Baby Templeman."  They are so excited now that I'm showing.  They come up to rub my belly and give me/the baby a hug.  Too cute!



2 comments:

  1. awww congratulations on your pregnancy! My sister-in-law is pregnant and i'm not sure exactly how many weeks along she is, but I think she's probably around the same as you! She is due in May/June. It is so incredibly exciting! Your baby will be here before you know it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing! You are glowing! Congrats on your sweet baby girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment, I love comments! :)