Blake has been researching cars on and off for about a year. Last weekend we went looking and test driving. Before we got the to Jeep/Dodge/Chrysler dealership he told me that he really liked the Jeep Cherokee and the Dodge Durango. I freaked out at the idea of a Dodge Durango but had not realized they redid them in 2011.
We got to the dealership and I fell in love in the Durango much to my surprise! We both test drove it on Sunday; Blake test drove the Jeep as well. But we weren't ready to make a decision quite yet.
Fast forward to Saturday and we went to look at a white Durango that had a great price listed on the internet. Originally Blake didn't want a white car but the price was $2,500 less than any other quote he got for a gray or black one. So, we bought one!
It's Blake's first NEW car ever and we're both really excited!
(All pictures courtesy of google images)




No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks so much for your comment, I love comments! :)