How far along? 21 weeks and 1 day!
Size of the "the baby"? According to thebump.com...
Size of the "the baby"? According to thebump.com...
Weight Gain? At my last appointment on Friday, I was officially up 7 and a half pounds.
Stretch Marks? None yet and keeping my fingers crossed!
Stretch Marks? None yet and keeping my fingers crossed!
Gender? Girl!!!!!
Movement? Yep! I feel her moving a lot in the morning and then at night. She's pretty quiet during the day, I guess all the walking around my classroom is rocking her to sleep.
Sleep? Not bad at all this week!
Food Cravings? Still loving fresh fruit! I'm also really enjoying Honey Nut Cheerios. (random, I know!)
What I Miss? I missed having a beer while the Superbowl. I'm not a huge beer drinker but I guess those beer ads got to me!
Maternity Clothes? With the exception of my lounging around at home clothes, almost everything is maternity.
Symptoms? None
Best Moment of the Week? Seeing our little girl and hearing that she looks healthy and perfect so far!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks so much for your comment, I love comments! :)