Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Back from a very LONG break!

So after taking a 6 month unintentional break from blogging, I realized how much I missed it and need to make time for it!  I always have a hard time getting back into the routine of something once I stop it and that's what happened (plus- physical therapy for my knee 2-3 times a week, the start of school, the complete fatigue from the announcement below, etc...)

(google images)

My husband and I are excited to announce that we are expecting our first baby in June!   I will be 18 weeks tomorrow!

5 comments:

  1. yay!! that is so exciting! welcome back and congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I missed reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is SO exciting! Congrats!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's exciting news!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We can't wait to meet Baby Templeman!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment, I love comments! :)