Wednesday, March 2, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Wow, I can't believe it's March already!  We've had a few spring days around here and I have to say, I am ready for the warm weather!  I can't wait to start wearing sundresses and open-toed shoes!


I'm loving... that we made green eggs and ham today at school in honor of Dr. Seuss' birthday!  My kids loved it but I have to say, there are some things that should just be a certain color!


I'm loving... that my friend Kate's shower is coming up in two weeks.  I can't wait to share the details after!

I'm loving... that we got our tax refund this week.  Wohoo!

I'm loving... the new iPad 2 that was released today.  It looks amazing.  I wanted one before and now I really want one!



I'm loving... Jodi Picoult's newest book, Sing You Home.  It was released yesterday; I downloaded it to my Kindle last night.  I've only read the first couple of chapters but I'm loving it so far.  She's one of my favorite authors.  Her books are usually pretty intense and really make you think about controversial issues. 



What are you loving this first Wednesday of March?


5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog, I'm liking yours too! I will definitely be following! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is too cute!!

    I am also a kindergarten teacher, we are doing a 2 week Dr. Seuss study and having our green eggs and ham on Friday. :)

    I really want the new Ipad. My husband got one for Christmas and I am ready to outdo him. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the green eggs! I would love to do that with my kids one day!

    I did not realize that Jodi had a new book come out, I am going to have to download that before I leave for Colorado for spring break.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want the new ipad too! ANd seriously love that you made green eggs and ham!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want an iPad too! And I think eggs shouldn't be green, either!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment, I love comments! :)