Today's question... What do you look forward to most about spring and what about winter are you going to miss?
What I'm looking forward to:
Green grass!
Flowers blooming!
Our spring break trip! I can't wait to see this castle in real life!
Wearing sandles and flip flops again!
What I will miss about winter:
Fires in the fireplace- I love these!
Snow days- I'm a teacher, need I say more? :)







AH yes sandals and flip flops the true sign of spring :)
ReplyDeleteI will and won't miss snow days...I'm really hoping we don't have any this week. Our forecast isn't looking so great here:( Bring on spring!
ReplyDeleteWoohoo for spring, sunshine, and flip-flops!!! Thank God for those beautiful days. Snow days are awesome for cuddling up by the fire, but way to cold for me!
ReplyDeleteWhat an awesome spring break trip! I'm sure you'll have a blast! :) Thanks so much for playing!!
ReplyDeletePlease take me with you on your spring break trip. That's awesome. I'm a teacher, but in Florida, so I really miss the snow days that I loved as a student growing up in Tennessee. And I also like those sandals that you picked a lot!
ReplyDeleteYou are going to LOVE germany! The castle is so pretty :)
ReplyDelete