1. If you won the title of miss america, what would your platform be?
American Heart Association
2. Outdoorsy or indoorsy?
Indoorsy, I enjoy being outside but I'm not a fan of being out there for a super long period of time.
3. Pajama's out in public..classy or tres tacky?
Tacky, although I have been known to go out and run errands in sweatpants or yoga pants... and those are also my pajamas at times...
4. What's your favorite room in your house?
My family room, it's the room we spend the most time in. I love having a fire in the fireplace during the winter or curling up on the couch with a book or watching tv!
5. Nook, kindle, or book?
Kindle! I thought I would miss holding a book in my hand but I love my Kindle!
6. Would you rather wear the same outfit for a week or not brush your teeth for a week?
I would definitely rather wear the same outfit for a week- the thought of not brushing my teeth even a day completely grosses me out!
7. What's your favorite blog at the moment?
The Pioneer Woman- I've been making some of her recipes recently and I'm loving them!
8. Lately i've been daydreaming about.........?
Our spring break trip to Europe, I can't wait!
A trip to Europe, I'm jealous! Have a great time! PDub's recipes are so dang good. All of em!
ReplyDeleteI love the Pioneer Woman too! I could never go a day without brushing my teeth, let alone a week! Happy Sunday!
ReplyDeleteEUROPE! Jealous :)
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute blog, Jenni!! And I definitely have to say I'm officially jealous about Europe! :) How awesome!!
ReplyDeletePs. I'm your newest follower!!
http://lizabethmthomas-elizabeth.blogspot.com
I'm right there with ya, the thought of not brushing my teeth. YUCK, I couldn't handle it.
ReplyDelete