Of course, the first day is New Year's Resolutions! I wish I could say that I do a good job sticking with resolutions but the truth is, I don't. Not even close. I'm a pretty goal oriented person but I don't have very much luck with New Year's Resolutions.
Regardless, I will make them again this year. :)
1. Live healthy. This includes working out more, drinking more water and making smarter food choices.
2. Take more pictures. I wish I could commit myself to Project 365 but I don't think I have that kind of commitment. But, I would like to take more pictures through the year!
3. Set up a computer network for our house. I really wish we had one so that I could get pictures off my computer when I'm writing a blog post on Blake's computer. This is more likely going to be one of my goals for Blake to do but it's still on my list! :)
4. Finish our basement. I can't wait for our basement to be done! It's been a very long process and we are currently stuck on the electrical work but once we get that taken care of, we hope the rest will go much faster!
Happy New Year!



I saw that Kit's doing the 365 too and I'm thinking...one day :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for linking up :) I'm a new teacher follower now!
Happy New Year!!
Go us for doing the 365...you have some great resolutions!
ReplyDeleteSetting up a network is such a GREAT idea!
Awesome resolutions! I have VERY similar ones! :) Good Luck! Happy New Year and Happy New Decade!
ReplyDeleteGreat resolutions! I got a rebel for Christmas and I would love to learn about all the cool stuff it can do.
ReplyDeleteNow following from 11 in 2011 =-)
Awesome goals. I totally need to take more pictures. Cute blog!!
ReplyDeleteGreat list! My husband is a computer nerd so he has our house networked and it is AWESOME! He says it is not too difficult to do so good luck!
ReplyDeleteAwesome resolutions! Taking more pictures is also on my list! Good luck with these!!
ReplyDelete