Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Days 16 & 17

Day 17 of Katie's challenge is something you are looking foward to...

I am looking foward to:
  • Handing out candy for our trick-or-treaters this weekend
  • Going to Boston and Maine in November for my cousin's wedding
  • CHRISTMAS (I love Christmas!)
  • Hopefully going on a trip over spring break- either to Napa Valley or to Germany and Switzerland to visit my brother-in-law and Blake's cousins
  • All of my friend's babies who are due in the Spring.  It's crazy, I know 7 people who are pregnant and due in March, April or May!  I can't wait to meet their little ones!
  • Having the basement finished
  • Having our living room couches delivered
  • Hosting a Christmas party for our friends!

Day 16: Your Dream House

I'm a day late on this one!  I don't have a specific dream house but I have some things I would specifically like in my dream house:
  • A big kitchen with an island.  Right now, I have a galley kitchen and do not like it.  I want something that is sqaure and open
  • A Great Room off the kitchen
  • An eat-in kitchen.  We have one now and I love it!
  • Walk in closets!
  • A finished basement
  • Lots of storage
  • An office
  • 4 bedrooms
  • 3 and a half bathrooms
  • A nice size laundry room
  • A good size, flat backyard with no ivy.  Half of our backyard is ivy and we HATE it!  We had an estimate for how much it would cost to remove it and have sod laid down- it was $8,000.  Needless to say, we're going to have to wait on that or do it ourselves!
  • A sunroom- I love those!
  • A fireplace or fireplaces.  We have one and I absolutely love it!



2 comments:

Thanks so much for your comment, I love comments! :)