Monday, September 13, 2010

Top Two Tuesday: Two things you want to accomplish

It's Tuesday so that means it's Top Two Tuesday over at Tay's.  This week's theme is two things you want to accomplish before the end of the year. 


1.  Focus on a healthier lifestyle.  I'm going to agree with Tay here; I have a HUGE sweet tooth and really need to work on cutting my sugar down.  We need to eat more balanced meals, eat less take out and work out more.  We usually take Sophie on a walk at night but we need to do more- either hit the gym or take her hiking or somewhere else outside on the weekends.  I would really like to lose some weight but more importantly, I would like to feel healthier in general!


2.  Maintain a clean and organized house.  Over Labor Day weekend, Blake and I cleaned our house.  Seriously.  We.  Cleaned.  And, the most marvelous thing is... we've been able to maintain it!  I am a much happier person and wife when disorganization and clutter isn't piled up around.  Over the weekend, Blake even commented on how much nicer it is to come home to a clean house.  I'm not sure if he really likes it clean or if he just likes ME a lot more when I'm not giving him a to-do list or complaining about it! :)  I would really like to be able to maintain it and not get behind in it!

5 comments:

  1. Great picks! I picked a healthier lifestyle too, hubs and I need to start exercising more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love both of your picks! i would totally agree with your clean house lifestyle. My boyfriend and i tend to get a lot less stressed if the house is clean...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are great picks! I would have to choose the same two!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great answers and I need to do both as well! Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great picks! I love your blog and I am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment, I love comments! :)