Friday, August 27, 2010

Friday Fives

It's Friday and it's been AWHILE since I've done Friday Fives at Beth's.  This week is random questions. 

Just Me and My Life

The questions...

1.Something you are OCD about...
Wow, there are quite a few things I'm afraid.  I think the thing I'm most OCD about though is the kitchen sink.  I hate anything in it- I hate dishes in it and I hate little food particles that haven't been washed out.  EW.  I'm getting disgusted even thinking about it. 

2. Your favorite quote...
There are too many... I think the one at the top of my blog is my current favorite though. 


3.What is the farthest you have been from home?
Italy!  I went to Italy a couple of summers ago with my sister.  It was fabulous. 

4.Do you do a real or fake Christmas tree?
I'm afraid to say fake.  I always grew up with real trees.  Blake grew up with fake and was willing to try it.  It was a bad experience for him (think needs everywhere) and he refused to try it again.  He bought a really nice one from Balsam Hill a couple of years ago.  Once the basement is finished (I'm hoping before Christmas but we'll see), we're going to have two trees- our big, fake one and a little, real one. 

5.First Blog you ever read?
Hmmm.  Pioneer Woman, I think I started reading her first because of her recipes.  If not her, then MckMama.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment, I love comments! :)