While I'm at home recovering from a sinus infection and probably strep, I've been catching up on reading blogs. I've been out of commission the last few days from doing anything besides sleeping and watching tv. I did go to work yesterday and this morning but all day Sunday, last night and this afternoon- it's been recovery mode.
I'm now on antibiotics and hoping to feel better really soon!
I decided to narrow down my name choices from my last post in honor of
Top 2 Tuesday!
My top 2 names are:
1. Logan Patrick
2. Hailey Abigail (but I really like Abby as a first name. Sigh!)
Love those!
ReplyDeleteLove Hailey Abigail!
ReplyDeleteCute! It will be fun when Logan and Hailey/Abby can have a playdate with Ella and Madison! haha!
ReplyDeleteHope the meds are starting to kick in!
I like Logan and of course LOVE Abigail (our little gal's name)!
ReplyDeleteLove the name Hailey! It was my top one too! Is your full name Jenni? Or Jennifer? My real name is Jennie and I never meet others with it!
ReplyDeleteLove your blog btw You have a new follower :)
Can't wait to hear more about your wedding planning. Check out my blog for "Wedding Wednesdays!"