Sunday, February 21, 2010

Weekend Re-cap

We have had a busy few days! 

On Thursay night, we went downtown to see the play, Grease.  Before the play, we went out to dinner with our friends Kate and Kurt. 

Here are a few pictures from Thursday. 

Yikes! We're so washed out but when we tried it without the flash the shadows made Blake look ridiculous, like he had 2 black eyes!


Again, the flash washed them out but you couldn't really see them without it!

Love it!

The playbill


On Friday at school, we had a baby shower for a teacher, Caroline.  She's due in March and doesn't know if she's having a girl or a boy!  I'm going to her family baby shower in a couple of weeks, so there will be more pictures coming soon. 








Isn't she adorable?!

Yesterday, I worked on a lot of wedding stuff for both my wedding and my sister's.  Hers is less than 8 weeks away, yikes!  Then, we went to my friend Georgia's 30th birthday party.  Somehow I managed to take zero pictures despite bringing in my camera bag.  Boo. 

Today, we discussed our honeymoon.  We've pretty much decided on St. Lucia and now have to book it.  Blake just has to double check his vacation time at work and then we'll be booked!

 
(google images)

And, finally, we went to my school's winter festival and Blake got carried away with the silent auction.  After all, it is going to a good cause and it's tax deductible!  So, we managed to get a Whole Foods gift card, a Monet print, and gift certificate to a restaurant that serves breakfast all day! (Breakfast is Blake's favorite meal!)

Now, we're doing laundry, enjoying a delivery of pizza and watching the Olympics!

2 comments:

  1. Here are my thoughts about all of this in four word phrases:
    1. I need a tan.
    2. Caroline is a cute preggo! (uhhh..that was five words, but "a" doesn't count!)
    3. St. Lucia sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O.K. LOL this is a small "bloggy" world! I just hopped over here to thank you for commenting on my bloggy blog and I seen a picture of my new bloggy friend Kate and her hubby....O.K. I wanna see Grease....sounds like fun....Kate you look fine....you should see me I'm the pastey pale one...your friend Caroline looks super cute pregnant....I was pregnant ALL OVER...LOL and St. Lucia is gorgeous....know how I know....I watch THE BACH....LOL
    Have A Happy Tuesday
    Summer :0)
    Oh and I hope ya don't mind if I follow

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment, I love comments! :)