He is wearing his Ryan Williams jersey and has the flag up, even though it is raining.
Tonight, we will be eating wings and cheering on the Hokies!
Now in honor of New Year's, I've decided to make a few resolutions which I haven't done in a long time since I usually give up on them after a few weeks.
1. The inevitable and cliche- lose weight. With my wedding in seven months and my sister's in four months, I would like to lose 15 pounds. I've started doing the couch potato to 5K training plan and would like to continue doing that. I also need to get some self control as well and start making healthier choices instead of easy choices. I am also running a 5K race in February and that should keep me motivated as well!
2. Clean my house through the week instead of waiting until the weekend. My house usually looks like a tornado hit it by Friday night. It's not necessarily dirty but cluttered. So, my new plan is to de-clutter/file papers for at least 10 minutes a night. I'm hoping that if I do this, my weekends won't be wasted doing too much cleaning!
3. Learn photography. I've signed up for a basic photography class starting in January and I'm excited to learn more about it and possibly buy a SLR camera!
4. Be more patient. I'm sure Blake will be grateful for this one! I have a tendancy to over-react at times and there are times that u need to take a few steps back and gain some perspective. Generally, after I do this, I realize my initial reaction or thought was overly strong.
5. Plan my meals for each week. I really love when I have planned out my menu for the week and I come home and know exactly what I'm going to make or, better yet, it's already finished and cooking in the crock-pot when I get home from work. We tend to eat much healthier with less take-out when the meals are planned out. This coordinates with my first resolution :)
Happy New Year to everyone!
Good resolutions! I need to decide my final ones by Sunday...I'm giving myself a few extra days to get it together!
ReplyDelete