Thursday, February 2, 2012

20 Weeks!

How far along?  20 weeks and 2 days!  We are officially halfway!  That seems so crazy to me!  I don't have a picture from this week.  Blake was still sleeping when I left for work and since I get home before him, I'm in my comfortable clothes when he gets home.  I don't think I've changed much since last week though!


Size of "the baby"?  According to the bump.com...


Weight Gain?   I don't weigh myself in between appointments but it's been almost four weeks so I got on the scale a few days ago and I was up 7 pounds.  Last time though my doctor's scale was different than mine so we'll see.  

Stretch Marks?  None yet!  Keeping my fingers crossed!

Gender?  We find out tomorrow!  Most people think it's a girl, including Blake.  At the very beginning, I thought a boy but I've had two dreams it was a girl.  So, who knows?

Movement? Yep!  Mostly feel it in the evening when I'm lying down.  No real kicks yet though, just movement.   
Sleep? Not bad!
Food Cravings? None.  Still loving fresh fruit and salads.  
What I Miss? Not much!
Best Moment of the Week? Getting my diaper bag in the mail on Monday!
  



Symptoms? My lower back is aching especially after work.  I've been walking a mile or so every day and doing pilates so I'm really hoping it goes away soon!  That's what all the books so to do!

1 comment:

  1. Well, Jenni--I had given up checking your blog because it had been dormant for SO long! I am glad you're back...and it's fun to read your baby posts! I hope our card arrived in the U.S. Mail. I want to plan a dinner at our house for you, Blake, your Mom & Dad, and Jus, Mark, and Guy. Maybe in February or March?
    Rosalind
    *

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment, I love comments! :)