Wednesday, May 4, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

I'm linking up with Jamie for What I'm Loving Wednesday!


I'm loving...  my new iPad 2.  It came on Monday.  And, it is fabulous.


I'm loving... that I get to meet some of next year's kiddos tomorrow and Friday since it's Kindergarten orientation/Kindergarten round-up.  We have 117 Kindergartners scheduled.  The most we've ever had signed up is 75.  We're going to be busy!

I'm loving... that we're back into our routine of life since coming back from our vacation.  Here's one picture from our trip.

I'm loving... that we're going to meet Baby Bradshaw soon.  I can't wait! 

(Ironically, this picture was almost exactly a year ago at my bridal shower!)


I'm loving... that I got a summer school job on Tuesday.  While I would rather be relaxing and enjoying the summer, I am grateful that I will be working and bringing home some income for the month of July.   I'll be going to a different school and working with incoming 1st graders!


I'm loving... that it's MAY!  I'm loving the flowers, warmer weather, starting to plan end of year activities, wohoo!




2 comments:

  1. Is that the Neuschwanstein Castle in Germany? I know there are tons of castles but it definitely looks like it...
    I'm so jealous that you got an ipad. I want one SO bad! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you have some awesome things you are loving right now!!! That is a sweet ipad :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment, I love comments! :)