1. Did you watch the royal wedding?
Absolutely! I set my alarm to get up and shower around 5:00 and then was able to watch it from 5:30-7:00. I missed the ceremony but don't worry, I DVR'd it and watched it Friday night. I love that they seem so in love. I loved the glances they gave each other, the whispers... I really hope they stay together! I do wish he had been able to watch her walk down the aisle, why do the grooms have to have their backs to the bride?
2. Tea and crumpets or coffee and a scone?
Coffee and a crumpet- not a scone- too hard!
3. Who's cuter..prince william or prince harry?
Prince Harry! I used to think William but now it's definitely Harry.
4. Can you speak in a english accent?
Nope, in fact, I can't talk with any accents!
5. Do you own a fancy hat?
Nope, I'm not a hat person!
6. Would you rather live in a castle or an english cottage?
An english cottage! I would definitely like to live in a nice cottage.
7. How old were you when prince charles and princess diana got married? Were you even born?
4 months old, my mom has always told me that she got up and watched Princess Diana's wedding and now I'm happy to say that I saw her son get married. The British certainly know how to put on a show!
8. Have you found your prince?
Yep! And, we got married last July!



I said I would pick a coffee and scone but I have to agree with you- I'm not a huge scone fan. I think I'd rather have a huge cinnamon roll with my coffee. :)
ReplyDelete