Wednesday, March 16, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

It's Wednesday so I'm linking up with Jamie


I'm loving... that it's already Wednesday.  It's been a long week already and I'm looking forward to the weekend!

I'm loving... that I'm still 29.  As of Monday, I won't be able to say that anymore.  Agh!


I'm loving... that March Madness starts tomorrow.  I usually have my bracket all filled out by now and I haven't even started yet but I'm excited to beat Blake this year!


I'm loving... that it's been getting dark so much earlier!  I did not love it as much Sunday and Monday but now I've adjusted to it and I'm loving it!


I'm loving... that tomorrow is St. Patrick's Day!  May the luck of the Irish be with you!


What are you loving today?

5 comments:

  1. I am loving the daylight, too! Your birthday is coming up! The big 30, that is exciting!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy early birthday :), and the sun being up longer has done wonders for me too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy early birthday to you ... the big one and FUN one too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know about you but I'm looking forward to 30! I can't get to get out of my 20's. They have not been good to me. Hope you have a fab birthday honey!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment, I love comments! :)