Thursday, December 2, 2010

12 Days of Christmas: Favorite Songs/Carols



I LOVE Christmas carols/songs!  I've been secretly listening to them in my car since the beginning of November!

A few of mine...

1. Little Drummer Boy by Josh Groban


2. O Holy Night by Martina McBride


3.  O Come, All Ye Faithful by Faith Hill


4. A Baby Changes Everything by Faith Hill (This is certainly not a traditional song but I really like it!)


5. Believe by Josh Groban



Blogger Templates

3 comments:

  1. 'Believe' is on my list too! Isn't it just a magical song? :) (PS. love your blog!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little Drummer Boy is my husbands favorite :) Great choices!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww great choices! A Baby Changes Everything is a great song, and so true! I wasnt even thinking about it when I made my list!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment, I love comments! :)