Since meal planning is one of my resolutions, I decided I would post about our menu this week. Generally, I plan for meals Sunday-Thursday. We usually have a low-key dinner one night (cereal, spaghetti, waffles, etc.) and go out to dinner or to a friends on the weekends; however, I'm planning on making dinner Sunday-Thursday this week. We'll see though; I have a feeling it's going to be a long week back at school!
Without further ado...
Sunday- Ranch Crispy Chicken with twice baked potatoes and corn (Instead of butter, I'm using egg whites to dip the boneless chicken breasts into before the ranch/corn flake mixture)
Monday- Pasta Meatball Soup (Trying a new recipe and changing it to make in the crock-pot. I will make it on Sunday so it will be ready when I get home from work, I love coming home from work with dinner ready!)
Tuesday- Pistachio Crusted Cod with green beans and rice
Wednesday- Pulled Chicken BBQ sandwiches in the crock-pot (I need to get this recipe from a co-worker)
Thursday- Layered Enchilada Bake (I'm making this with ground turkey instead of ground beef)
Find more meal ideas at orgjunkie.com
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks so much for your comment, I love comments! :)